domingo, 23 de febrero de 2014

TEATRO: RICITOS DE ORO

GOLDILOCKS




Once upon a time, The Bears Family left home to take a walk through the forest.

Goldilocks was walking and singing through the forest and suddenly she found a very big

house.

Goldilocks: Oh! What a beautiful house! I want to visit it.

Goldilocks enter in the house and she found three soup dishes. She was very hungry and she

decided to taste them.

Goldilocks: Mmm, I´m hungry. It´s hot, it´s cold. Ohh, it´s perfect!

After lunch, she was very sleepy so she went upstairs and went into the bedroom. She saw

three beds.

Goldilocks: This bed it´s too small, this bed it´s too hard. Oh, this bed it´s very big and

comfortable!

She slept in the big bed.

Teddy bear: Mum, Dad, I´m very hungry.

Daddy: Let´s go home!

Next, the three bears arrived home and sate down to ate.

Daddy: Mmm, my soup is delicious!

Teddy bear: Mmm, my soup is perfect!

Mummy: I haven´t any soup. Someone ate my soup.

Teddy bear: Have some soup mummy!

Mummy: Thanks my teddy bear!

Daddy: We will take a nap.

Teddy bear: My bed is perfect.

Mummy: My bed is very comfortable.

Daddy: oh oh!! There is a problem. A girl is sleeping in my bed.

Goldilocks opened her eyes. She souted when looked the bear.

Goldilocks: Oh… excuse me. Iwas very hungry and sleepy. I saw the door open and I came in.

Mummy: Don´t worry, it doesn´t matter. You can eat all you want.

Goldilocks: Thank you. You´re very nice animals!!

Next day, The Family Bears and Goldilocks went for a walk, and they had lunch in the country

side.

THE END


Obejtivos:
-Recordar los diferentes tamaños.
-Aprender la diferencia entre frio-caliente-templado.
-Recordar que hay que pedir perdón.
-Plasmar una imagen amistosa y pacifica de los animales.
-Diferenciar entre blando-duro.
-Trabajar la coeducación.

Actividad:
Prepararemos tres recipientes , uno pequeño, uno mediano y uno grande :En el pequeño pondremos agua caliente, en el mediano pondremos hielos y en el recipiente grande habrá agua templada.
Los niños tendrán que meter la mano para experimentar la sensación de los tres recipientes; se le preguntara a cada niño que recipiente quieren ir probando si el grande , el pequeño o el mediano 
(ellos mismo serán los que elijan el orden en el que quieren ver que hay dentro de cada recipiente)

Materiales:
Tres recipientes de distintos tamaños
Hielos
Agua templada
Agua caliente

Edad :
A partir de tres años

Cuándo y dónde:
Después de la asamblea como actividad principal

Variaciones :
Poner en los recipientes diferentes comidas y así podrán experimentar los diferentes sabores y texturas.

2 comentarios: